Social Security Disability Benefits Lawyer in Chicago
Attorney, Austin J. McGreal is the managing attorney and owner of McGreal Disability Law. Before establishing McGreal Disability Law, Mr. McGreal practiced as Of Counsel to two of the largest Disability Firms in Chicago. After years of successful representation of clients in two of the largest disability firms in Chicago, Mr. McGreal established McGreal Disability Law to provide more personal service to his clients.
Mr. McGreal is admitted to practice in:
- United States Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court – Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Indiana
Mr. McGreal also has the following Professional Affiliations:
- National Association of Social Security Disability Representatives (NOSSCR)
- National Association of Disability Representatives (NADR)
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
The Social Security Disability process today is more complex and daunting than it has ever been. It has also become much more difficult to obtain benefits than it was in the past. Approval rates are lower than ever, especially for individuals who attempt to navigate this process on their own. Therefore, we go the extra mile to make sure our disabled clients receive the benefits to which they are entitled.
At McGreal Disability Law there is:
- Always personal service from an experienced lawyer – not a staff employee,
- Never a fee for consultation,
- Never a fee for representation unless we win your case, and
- Never any obligation of any kind.
Therefore, please call us at (312) 906-9444 so we can discuss your case.